Job TitleSHEQ Officer
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
Job Published17 November 2023
Job Reference No.591084703
Leader in water and wastewater treatment seeks to employ a SHE Officer at their offices in Paarl.
For the position you would be required to have:
- Grade 12 ESSENTIAL
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Computer skills-MS Office
- First Aid Level 2
- Incident / Accident investigations
- Valid driver's license
Responsibilities would include you to:
- Implement and maintain a SHEQ Management system in accordance with ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 Management System requirements
- Liaise with staff, clients and suppliers in all areas concerned with safety.
- Assume responsibility for SHEQ management for all operations in your area
- Communicate with the Operational teams the SHE requirements needed to be implemented and maintained on the sites and by suppliers/subcontractors.
- Ensure suppliers/subcontractors perform their tasks according to client/company HSE requirements and report all deviations to ensure corrective actions are implemented.
- Become au fait with client’s SHE requirements and implement as necessary.
- Implement and maintain the requirements of the Occupational Health & Safety Act 85 of 1993.
- Responsible for the SHE requirements of all buildings, grounds and security related to the allocated sites.
Please apply online or contact Jan van Dyk on 021 – 531 2015 for more information