Ulrica – Accountant / Bookkeeper to Trial Balance / Payroll Professional / Office Administrator
Title 1: Accountant / Bookkeeper to Trial Balance / Payroll Professional / Office Administrator
Title 2: Debtors / Credit Control Accountant
Background check: Yes
- Management Accounting and Finance Diploma – IIE Varsity College
- Various Accounting Software Courses – Certificates
- Skilled Debtors/Creditors Accountant, Payroll Professional and Office Administrator with extensive experience gained supporting a global operations company in their Shared Services department.
- Specialist in Accounts Receivable and Payroll also managing Accounts Payable and the Office Administration.
- Constantly thinking creatively to come up with new ideas on how to improve.
- Working independently.
- Solving problems resulting from incorrect inputs (internal audit).
- Debt collection and follow through.
- Interacting with customers (to inspire payments).
Looking for opportunity in
- Gives their people room to challenge themselves, has a positive work culture; offers flexibility yet still structured.
- I am flexible in terms of work environment, but perform my best in a relatively quiet space so that I can drill into the numbers without distraction.
- I enjoy working with competent, kind, funny people who get things done. It’s important to me to feel that I can trust my team members to do their best.
- I am passionate about Art so the “look/sense of place” of the offices is also important.
- I definitely prefer small private to big corporate and not keen on heavy industrial environments.