Armandt – IT Infrastructure Support Engineer / Manager
Title: IT Infrastructure Support Engineer / Manager
Background check: Yes
- IT System Support Engineer (MCITP, MCTS) (Year 2011) (NQF Level 5 )
- Certificate SRC Leadership
- MCTS: 70-°©‐680 TS: Configuring Microsoft Windows 7
- MCTS: 70-°©‐642 TS: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- MCTS: 70-°©‐640 TS: Windows Server 2008 Active Directory, Configuring
- MCTS: 70-°©‐643 TS: Windows Server 2008 Applications, Configuring
- MCTS: 70-°©‐647 TS: Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Administrator
- IT System Support Specialisation) (Year 2012) ( NQF Level 6 )
- MCTS: 70-°©‐432 TS: Microsoft SQL server ,Implementation and Maintenance
- MCTS: 70-°©‐450 TS: Designing, Optimising and Maintaining a Database server Infrastructure using Microsoft SQL sever
- MCTS: 70-°©‐662 TS: Microsoft Exchange Server, Configuring
- MCTS: 70-°©‐667 TS: Microsoft SharePoint , Configuring
- Miro Distributions 2015 / 2016
- Radwin Wireless Admin
- Ubiquity Enterprise Wireless Admin
- Ubiquity Broadband Wireless Admin
- Right 1st time Sales
Managing the infrastructure Team
- Infrastructure capacity planning
- PCI Datacentre installations and maintenance management banking environment
- Managing infrastructure Sales
- Managing infrastructure Project rollouts till signoff
- Implementation of DR and replication environment
- Monitoring implementation and management
- Team performance management
- Networking (LAN, WAN & SAN)
- Infrastructure Management Promotion
- Internal and External Resource Management
- Service Desk Management
- Radio Network design and management 50 Radio mast Gauteng and JHB Fleet Management
- Fiber Project Management 1200 Units +
- SLA Management
- Allot bandwidth Administrator
- Voip system rollouts
- Electrical backup solution
- Infrastructure architecture – Design, plan and implement smart working solutions.
- There is no greater joy then to help others reach their full potential and giving leadership to the team or individual. In sharing my knowledge with someone not only helps them, but also gives me new creative ways in dealing with certain problems and obstacles.
- Problem solving – Finding answers and solutions to the impossible is what I thrive on. There are few things as satisfying as finding an answer or solution to problematic situations.
- Hands on work – Nothing helps to set the mind more at ease with some direct action and putting in some hard work.
- Problem solving and finding new innovating ways to troubleshoot and resolve these problems.
- Planning and making sure the plans get implemented.
- Doing things right the first time.
Looking for opportunity in
- I will work in any business that embraces technology and the development of their people.
- Across the board company values in work space is the most attractive to me as an individual. From top management down to cleaners if all workers have the same values a positive and growing environment is created.